I ordered dresses in February with a Mid-May ship date.I have not received the dresses and all phone numbers listed are out of order.

It appears as though this site has gone out of business and stolen my money. The retail stores listed on the site claimed to not know about the issue and not be affiliated with it. I called each of the stores listed on the site.

One gave me a number for the "corporate" office which was also disconnected.The wedding is in less than a month and I am left not knowing if I need to rush order two more dresses.

Had an Experience with House Of Brides?

Comments

#319044

We value you as our customer and apologize for any inconvenience. We offer you a $25.00 coupon for an online purchase from House of Brides.com. Please enter coupon code C221 on the online order form to receive $25.00 off your next purchase.

House of Brides

I paidthe rush fee and for the dress up fornt.I have been trying to call DAILY and either received a busy signal or nothing.

I am demanding my refund today.HORRIBLE business.

Hi - don't use HOB if you want to avoid pre-wedding angst.

I still haven't seen refund for the 2 bridesmaids dresses I ordered in February, after they cancelled my order due to color problem.Very hard to speak to anyone or get any response from them.

Nightmare.Anyone had any joy with getting refunds from them?