I purchased a dress that was ordered in the wrong color.I went into the store, spoke to someone who then called me a week later and told me the refund had been issued to my credit card and I should see it within 3-5 business days.

I did not see it... I called and spoke to a Manager who told me they changed there mind on the refund.... I am no longer going to be receiving the refund. I have called Customer Service 10 times.

I haven't gotten a response.Do Not Buy From House of Brides !!!

Review about: House Of Brides Manager.

Had an Experience with House Of Brides?

Comments

I find it unbelievably ironic, that when you are complaining about the service from HOB, their comment back is that you will receive a coupon for $25 off your next purchase. Next purchase! Haha...no way.

#319000

We value you as our customer and apologize for any inconvenience. We offer you a $25.00 coupon for an online purchase from House of Brides.com. Please enter coupon code C221 on the online order form to receive $25.00 off your next purchase.

House of Brides