I went to HOB in February 2011 to order my bridesmaids dress for an August 5 wedding.I was told that the dress would be in no later than the last week of June.

I started calling for updates the first week in July. I was constantly told "the dress should have been here by now, we will check into it and call you back". Never received any calls back until I sent an email on HOB's website. I was advised that the designer had just received the dress from overseas and they would be shipping it out right away and I would have within a week.

A week went by and no dress. Finally spoke with the manager and was advised that at that time she just recieved word that the designer warehouse had just recieved the dress from over seas and would be in no later than the following Monday. The manager said to come in Monday and ask for her and she would have my dress for me. I showed up at the store and was told the manager was gone for the day and all the store workers just walked away.

I advised them that I was there to pick up my bridesmaids dress. Was told the dress wasnt in. I demanded they find out where my dress was because I wasnt leaving without it. After several phone calls to the manager my dress was found.

The stupd people that work at the store had walked by it several times.

Then to top it off there was a sticker on the bag saying the order date of the dress was 5/12/11, 3 months after I was in the store to order and pay for the dress in full.I will NEVER shop at HOB again and I am advising all my friends and family what a horrible business they are.

Review about: House Of Brides Manager.

Had an Experience with House Of Brides?

Comments

sweetheart51700
Baku, Baku, Azerbaijan #319260

I wouldnt ever buy another thing from House of Brides if they were the last store around.The service was horrible and wouldnt ever reccomend this store to anyone.

As far as offering me a $25 coupon is ridiculous compared to all the hastle I had to go thru during this process.Unless you are willing to offer me half or all of my money back for what I paid for my dress you dont need to try to offer me anything else.

We value you as our customer and apologize for any inconvenience. We offer you a $25.00 coupon for an online purchase from House of Brides.com. Please enter coupon code C221 on the online order form to receive $25.00 off your next purchase.

House of Brides