Escanaba, Michigan

Walked into the Downers Grove location because my friend found her dress from there and had nothing but good things to say so I thought I would go in and check out the dress in the window.Walked in excited and overwhelmed and asked if someone could direct me where to look (since it was my first time looking).

The lady at the desk told me "This is a Bridal Salon, everyone has their own consultant and everyone is busy" REALLY? I'm in a Bridal Salon?? Thanks so much for telling me. I left crying.

Worst customer service ever.That last should be fired ruining such an exciting moment for me.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with House Of Brides. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about House Of Brides.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Ceremonies and Events category for more informed decision or compare House Of Brides to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with House Of Brides?

Comments

Lockport, Illinois, United States #1256480

Well they say online to make an appointment so its your own fault.