Escanaba, Michigan

Walked into the Downers Grove location because my friend found her dress from there and had nothing but good things to say so I thought I would go in and check out the dress in the window.Walked in excited and overwhelmed and asked if someone could direct me where to look (since it was my first time looking).

The lady at the desk told me "This is a Bridal Salon, everyone has their own consultant and everyone is busy" REALLY? I'm in a Bridal Salon?? Thanks so much for telling me. I left crying.

Worst customer service ever.That last should be fired ruining such an exciting moment for me.

Review about: House Of Brides Customer Care.

Had an Experience with House Of Brides?

Comments

Lockport, Illinois, United States #1256480

Well they say online to make an appointment so its your own fault.

GigSalad - Waste of time GigSalad "Needing support at an upcoming event, I turned to GigSalad for help. The next day, they had taken down my request for quotes without attempting to contact me beforehand. That..." Read more Danelli Bridal - Review about Wedding Dress from Chicago, Illinois Danelli Bridal "The photos you're looking at are of a dead moth inside a torn ripped stained wedding dress that Colorado Bridal DBA D'Anelli Bridal in Lakewood, Colorado sold me for THOUSANDS..." Read more Miss Carolines Wedding Chapel Wedding Ceremony Service Review from Pretoria, Gauteng Miss Carolines Wedding Chapel "We got eloped to Maggie Valley at Miss Caroline's last week, and it couldn't have been more perfect. Caroline was one of the sweetest people I have ever met, she..." Read more Dressfirst - Horrible customer service Dressfirst "Two years ago I bought a dress that was beautiful and looked like the photo. A couple weeks ago I wanted to order the same dress in a different..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Order Cancellation? Lazada Philippines "Just now, I checked the status of my order. The status of the order I placed was cancelled. What's confusing here is I DID NOT CANCEL MY ORDER IN THE..." Read more Kate Somerville - Broken cap on new tube of product Kate Somerville "bought it Sat out of state. Got home Sun. Opened it Mon. The nipple on the flip cap that would close into the dispenser opening isn't there meaning (a) the..." Read more Camping World - Up sold dishonest protection plan Camping World "Camping World uses Microtech Chemicals for their interior protection plan. I wrote a review on July 4th and here's the update. We paid $1200 for the interior protection plan. Microtech..." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more