Plano, Illinois

I recommend no one and I mean no one go to house of brides.For bridesmaid dresses I had so many problems with them.

Dealing with different girls there. Only one girl knew what she was doing. My bridesmaids paid there dresses off in March and they NOW JUST came in. MY WEDDING IS IN TWO WEEKS!

They still need to do alterations. They have to drive about 40 mins to a different house of brides Bc they don't have anyone to do it. My sister went to go pick up the dresses and they couldn't find some of the dresses. My sister asked for a manger and they said one isn't here.

She asked for her number, or email they wouldn't give it to her. Then my sister said give me corporate's number the lady said google it. My sister went off and had to be walked out. The lady called me asking if that was my sister and I said yes.

She was like do you want a mangers number I said no I'm calling corporate Bc I've had so many problems and she got upset and hung up on me.

Review about: House Of Brides Customer Care.

Had an Experience with House Of Brides?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

National American Miss - Review in Ceremonies and Events category from Monticello, Louisiana National American Miss "I've read most of the comments here & really hope I can help someone who has also read & now doesn't want their child to compete with NAM or who..." Read more GigSalad - Waste of time GigSalad "Needing support at an upcoming event, I turned to GigSalad for help. The next day, they had taken down my request for quotes without attempting to contact me beforehand. That..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more BTL Entertainment - Review in Ceremonies and Events category  from Universal City, Texas BTL Entertainment "By the way, Larry Williams with LaborFest San Antonio was blocked from Sunken Gardens. Thats why the venue was changed. For LaborFest 2016 He tried to borrow money to pay..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Order Cancellation? Lazada Philippines "Just now, I checked the status of my order. The status of the order I placed was cancelled. What's confusing here is I DID NOT CANCEL MY ORDER IN THE..." Read more Metropcs - Worst Company Ever!!! Metropcs "Lies, lies and more lies! Metro PCS, or Metro POS as my family refers to the company, is a terrible excuse of a business! On June 3, 2017 I bought..." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more