Plano, Illinois

I recommend no one and I mean no one go to house of brides.For bridesmaid dresses I had so many problems with them.

Dealing with different girls there. Only one girl knew what she was doing. My bridesmaids paid there dresses off in March and they NOW JUST came in. MY WEDDING IS IN TWO WEEKS!

They still need to do alterations. They have to drive about 40 mins to a different house of brides Bc they don't have anyone to do it. My sister went to go pick up the dresses and they couldn't find some of the dresses. My sister asked for a manger and they said one isn't here.

She asked for her number, or email they wouldn't give it to her. Then my sister said give me corporate's number the lady said google it. My sister went off and had to be walked out. The lady called me asking if that was my sister and I said yes.

She was like do you want a mangers number I said no I'm calling corporate Bc I've had so many problems and she got upset and hung up on me.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at House Of Brides. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants House Of Brides to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by House Of Brides and house of brides customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with House Of Brides?

Comments