Turnaround Time

They immediately took my money for a dress they advertised, but do not have. In fact, according to ***, they don't actually have ANY dresses.

"We receive most of our goods from the designers direct. Items may become unavailable or be discontinued by the designer without notification to us. We must have payment on orders prior to submitting them to the designers. Designers alone confirm availability of their goods. We are not a catalog warehouse that stores all of the goods available on our site."

The trouble is, I will have a very difficult time buying a prom dress for my daughter now that the money I set aside for this purchase is tied up with House of Brides for up to 30 days!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at House Of Brides. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants House Of Brides to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by House Of Brides prom dress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments