After waiting on hold for so long in the 5 times I have called trying to find out where my 2 bridesmaid dresses are (the wedding is in 2 weeks), i've heard on the "hold recording" that you apparently pride yourself on customer service.I disagree.

I was tolld the 4th time i called I would have my dresses by no later than today. Well, I do not have them. So i called- and they are now "being made by the manufacturer" and they can't tell me when i'll receive the dresses (for the wedding in 2 weeks). This has been the worst bridal experience i've ever experienced and I can assure you i will never be ordering from this website again.

I have plenty of friends still to be married and I will NOT be ordering my dress through this site, and will encourage all of my other friends to not use this site either. I was promised a delivery by mid june, it's now the end of July, and nothing, the customer service has been terrible with no call backs ever received.

At this point who knows if i'll have a bridesmaid dress to wear to the wedding- NO SERIOUSLY WHO KNOWS!I couldn't be more UNSATISFIED with HOUSE OF BRIDES and there's no chance i'll ever order through here again.

Had an Experience with House Of Brides?

Comments

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States #852882

did you get your dresses in time? I am going through the same thing. The wedding is four weeks away and no dresses, we ordered them 22 weeks ago!