Before I placed my order, I had spoke to a rep at House of Brides to make sure that the dress was in stock and it would be shipped in time for alterations.She assured me that she has been in contact with the designer and the dress was in stock and they { the designer} would drop ship directly to me.

I waited for about the 9thday and starting calling, got the same rep who took my order, she said let me check with the designer, she NEVER returned my call to let me know. So I had to keep calling and keep calling. I called other place, to check and see where they would order a Nina Canacci dress. There is only one place in CA, so I called the designer and they confirmed that they do orders for House of Brides, but the could not find my order.

I called House of Brides and demanded my money back, they said that they can not transfer me to the refund department. So I asked if they had a confirmation from the designer of my order, she said that she was not allowed to give me that. So I asked if we could do a conf call with the designer and of course not allowed to do that either. This place is a JOKE!!!!!

DO NOT ORDER FROM them!!!!!!!!I called my bank to get my money back!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor cust service what a joke!!!!!" of prom dress. House Of Brides needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned prom dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at House Of Brides.

Had an Experience with House Of Brides?

Comments

Joliet, Illinois, United States #972691

how did your bank help you get your money back?