I ordered my wedding dress 4/8/11 from the Glen Ellyn House of Brides and my wedding is 10/6/12. In November 2011, I started calling the Glen Ellyn salon asking when my dress ready.

They told me that it would be ready end of December/early January. I called mid January and was told that my dress would be ready by February. Mid February I called again asking where my dress was and I finally got an answer that my dress is made but is being stored at the manufacturing place since the salon does not have the room to store dresses. She said she would have the dress sent and that it would be in the store the 24th- I assumed February 24th and now it's almost been a month and I haven't heard anything.

I have called and left several messages with the manager,Michelle, and have not heard from her.

I want my dress and I do not understand why I am getting the run-around. I paid for it it full! Biggest mistake! I was so excited that I found the perfect dress and did not anticipate these problems.

I would very much appreciate it if someone would contact me and let me know about my dress immediately. I'm sick of waiting, this is very poor customer service.

I have a lot of friends getting married and I will make sure to tell EVERYONE not to go to these stores. I don't understand how House of Brides has managed to stay in business for this long.

Comments