My wedding is LESS than 2 weeks away and still no bridesmaid dresses.I have called the store Manager and spoke to her once and she stated that they were stuck in customs.

I have not heard back from her or when I emailed "corporate". Apparently there is no actual phone # for corporate. I have my friends calling all the time as well as me and we are kept on hold for 20 min to learn the store manager is "with a customer". No one is responding and no one seems to care.

I'm so glad I didn't get my wedding dress there.WORST BRIDAL STORE EVER!

Review about: House Of Brides Manager.

Had an Experience with House Of Brides?

Comments

GigSalad - Gig  Salad GigSalad "gig salad used to have 'healthy' leads now it is filled with 'spam'.....surprised now want to charge percentage from the artists & the clients means have t o charge more...no..." Read more Oriental Trading - Almonds Nuts Review from Bentonville, Arkansas Oriental Trading "I ordered 4 bags of Pastel Pink Sparkle Chocolate-Covered Almonds @ $10 each. Received quickly however when I opened it 75% of each bag was crushed and sum melted. I..." Read more National American Miss Beauty Pageant Review from De Pere, Wisconsin National American Miss "I have competed in NAM twice: When I was 16 and again when I was 19. Neither time ended well for me, especially the 2nd time. The first time was..." Read more EFavorMart - Horrible Customer Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EFavorMart "I placed a big order for plates on June 14th and another big order on the 17th. On June 29th I contacted them (had to be via chat) and "Christine"..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more