My wife bought a dress at a great price.The next day we get a call saying that they don't actually have the dress we bought in stock and that they would be refunding our money shortly.
15 days go by without word or repayment, so we call and are told that we would have our money by the end of the month. This process is repeated several times for the next few months.
Each time we call, we get the run around and false promises.Finally after four months, our bank stepped in and forced House of Brides to return our money.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- "My radio/sync/everything that has to do with my stereo is dead. It makes the most obnoxious static and popping noises. The audio power could be off and it still occurs...."
- "...Ryan homes refused to send a rep to assess, claiming it was my failure to drain for winter the hose (none was attached) to my home..."