My wife bought a dress at a great price.The next day we get a call saying that they don't actually have the dress we bought in stock and that they would be refunding our money shortly.

15 days go by without word or repayment, so we call and are told that we would have our money by the end of the month. This process is repeated several times for the next few months.

Each time we call, we get the run around and false promises.Finally after four months, our bank stepped in and forced House of Brides to return our money.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with House Of Brides and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about House Of Brides.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Ceremonies and Events category for more informed decision or compare House Of Brides to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with House Of Brides?

Comments

GigSalad - Gig  Salad GigSalad "gig salad used to have 'healthy' leads now it is filled with 'spam'.....surprised now want to charge percentage from the artists & the clients means have t o charge more...no..." Read more Miss Carolines Wedding Chapel - Wedding Ceremony Service Review from Pretoria, Gauteng Miss Carolines Wedding Chapel "We got eloped to Maggie Valley at Miss Caroline's last week, and it couldn't have been more perfect. Caroline was one of the sweetest people I have ever met, she..." Read more Gigmasters is a scam Gigmasters "My name is Floyd I go by the name Elvis Floyd I am an Elvis impersonator. I have been with gig masters for 5 years.I will perform form many events..." Read more Kbg Logistics - Crazy KBG driver truck #7004 Kbg Logistics "We were driving on 95N when a white tractor trailer truck #7004 cut us off in the far left lane to pass a slower driver in the middle lane. We..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Share My Coach Mesa, AZ Share My Coach "WE rented a 38' Sports Coach, 8-2-17 / 8-8-17. We were in rain 4 of our 7 day rental and the coach leaked through the front and rear A/C units..." Read more