Orland Park, Illinois
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

The only reason I am giving one star is because they make you. I had nothing but problems from payment not being applied to my dress, to rudeness, to being misinformed. I finally called today to tell them I would like to have my card refunded and I would be going else where with my business. That was after I was hung up on 9 times, without even getting to say one word. When I finally got to talk to someone, the MANAGER Joann, told me i was an "unrealist B****". If that isn't unprofessional enough, she only agreed to refund me back when I told her if she did not, I would be there tonight, and have a lawyer with me. She also informed me that there is no one higher than her for me to talk to. The way I have been treated is completely and utterly disrespectful, unprofessional, and unethical! I have no words for the amount of disrespect I feel from this store.

I will NEVER recommend this company to anyone, and instead will make sure to WARN them about the experience I had gone through with this company. This goes to show, when people tell you a company is horrible, 9 times out of 10 you should listen. In this instance, I should have listened.

Review about: House Of Brides Manager.

Preferred solution: Let them know how completely unprofessional they are, and warn others to avoid at all cost..

I didn't like: Ignore calls, Hung up on me, Manager used foul language.

Had an Experience with House Of Brides?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion