Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

The only reason I am giving one star is because they make you. I had nothing but problems from payment not being applied to my dress, to rudeness, to being misinformed. I finally called today to tell them I would like to have my card refunded and I would be going else where with my business. That was after I was hung up on 9 times, without even getting to say one word. When I finally got to talk to someone, the MANAGER Joann, told me i was an "unrealist B****". If that isn't unprofessional enough, she only agreed to refund me back when I told her if she did not, I would be there tonight, and have a lawyer with me. She also informed me that there is no one higher than her for me to talk to. The way I have been treated is completely and utterly disrespectful, unprofessional, and unethical! I have no words for the amount of disrespect I feel from this store.

I will NEVER recommend this company to anyone, and instead will make sure to WARN them about the experience I had gone through with this company. This goes to show, when people tell you a company is horrible, 9 times out of 10 you should listen. In this instance, I should have listened.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "let them know how completely unprofessional they are, and warn others to avoid at all cost". This person is overall dissatisfied with House Of Brides. The most disappointing about house of brides manager at House Of Brides was ignore calls, hung up on me and manager used foul language Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about House Of Brides.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Ceremonies and Events category for more informed decision or compare House Of Brides to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with House Of Brides?

Comments