House of brides fitted me for my bridesmaids dress for my best friends wedding about 8 or 9 months before her wedding.Plenty of time right?

NO. All of our dresses (there were 8 of us) didn't come in until late APRIL and her wedding was only SIX WEEKS AWAY. The dress is 1-2 sizes too small, so I called for them to send me a new dress. So they say "It says you were measured, so I don't see how this is our fault".

The brides mom flipped out on their extremely bitchy manager for poor customer service. Now, I'm in customer service, so I would never treat someone the way this manager did. She said she could no guarantee when the new dress would be here, but she though around June 3rd. I'm like ummmmm no, sorry.

10 days before the wedding is not going to cut it. I need time to get it altered, and the seamstress has other *** to do, too. So the seamstress had to take out FOUR INCHES of the dress, and the part that went over my *** was STILL too small.. It was constantly bunched up.

Oh, and if you are are DD, forget about their strapless dresses.

The wiring in the cups were actually starting to buckle bc my chest was too heavy for the dress.Screw this company, and all of the people that work there.

Review about: House Of Brides Manager.

Had an Experience with House Of Brides?

Comments

They incorrectly measured me, offered no help when I called asking if a new dress could be ordered or extra fabric. Now my seamstress needs to find over 6 inches in extra fabric from other bridesmaids alterations....it's been a nightmare!!! I do not recommend HOB to ANYONE!